Where people age 55 and better come to keep learning, growing and enjoying every day.
Decades of effort, joy, learning and determination have led you to this wonderful point in your life. Now The Willows would like to help you celebrate it. We offer more than just an ideal home here in Worcester. We set the stage for an ideal lifestyle:
- Complete freedom all day, every day
- An atmosphere for living and aging well
- A care plan that readies you for whatever the future might bring
So, what would you like to do at this stage of your life?
Travel? Teach? Take on something completely new?
The Willows is a community designed to:
- Free up your time
- Simplify your lifestyle
- Open up your world
Maybe you’d prefer to take each day as it comes.
Kick back and enjoy all the things you’ve never had time for.
- Hit the links with our Professional Full Swing Golf Simulator
- Get hands-on in our art studio or woodworking shop
- Spend a session with our personal trainer and then relax in the spa
Do you like to connect with people? At The Willows, meeting people and making friends is easy.
- Educational opportunities at a dozen area colleges
- Two on-site restaurants to meet and gather
- A full calendar of planned social and recreational programs
Are you looking for value? You’ll find it at The Willows.
- 90% Refundable Entrance Deposit protects your assets
- No more utility bills, real estate taxes or insurance
- Priority access to The Health Center on campus
One visit and you’ll understand.
Part of SALMON Health and Retirement.
For nearly 60 years, this locally owned, family-run business has served Central Massachusetts as a trusted provider of high-quality healthcare and senior living. The Willows at Worcester is the latest in the SALMON family’s innovative approach to retirement living. In addition to the vibrant lifestyle available to residents, The Willows is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), offering short- and long-term care on site at The Health Center. Residents also have access to healthcare through SALMON’s Whitney Place Assisted Living or Adult Day Health, and their Beaumont Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Centers located in Worcester, Natick, Northborough, Northbridge and Westborough.